Use the MyUofMHealth App to Display Your COVID-19 Vaccine Status or Test Results
Every University of Michigan Health patient now has access to a digital copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record and recent COVID-19 test results through the MyUofMHealth patient portal app.
You can also access this information through the MyUofMHealth patient portal website, but many patients will find the app to be the most convenient way to take advantage of these features “on the go.”
How to Access Your COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Documentation
- Log into the MyUofMHealth patient portal through a web browser or the app. If using the app, be sure you have the latest version of the app installed. This functionality also works using the most recent version of the MyChart app.
- Look for the “My Record” section under the main Menu.
- Select “COVID-19”.
Within the COVID-19 menu you can:
- Generate a QR code that you can show to participating entities requiring vaccine documentation. They can scan your code to view your COVID-19 vaccination status and recent COVID-19 test results.
- View, download and export your vaccine documentation to display to other entities requiring vaccine or test result documentation.
If your vaccination documentation does not display correctly, follow the prompts for how to submit updated documentation of vaccine status.
Save time by activating the “COVID-19 Status Preview” feature on in the mobile app:
This will allow you to display your COVID-19 vaccination status from the login screen of the portal app, without logging in:
- In the MyUofMHealth patient portal app, tap the circle containing the first letter of the patient’s first name in the top right corner.
- Select the “Account Settings” activity.
- Scroll down to enable “COVID-19 Status Preview.”
Once you have activated this feature, you can select “QR Codes” or “Show Details” from the MyUofMHealth patient portal app login screen to display information about your vaccination status, or recent test results.
Sign Up or Log In to MyUofMHealth
To sign up for a MyUofMHealth account or to log in to an existing account, visit the MyUofMHealth login page.