Updated January 19, 2022
We post daily weekday snapshots here of our current COVID-19 testing and inpatient numbers, and a weekly infographic showing COVID-19 inpatients categorized by vaccination status and the existence of underlying conditions.
For University of Michigan campus data, see the U-M COVID-19 Data dashboard.
Testing and Hospitalizations
As of January 19, 8:00 am
- Total patients tested for COVID-19 at Michigan Medicine since the pandemic began (includes pending tests): 497,882
- Total positive tests: 29,866
- Tests pending (waiting for results):19
- Current inpatients that are COVID-19 positive: 22
- Pediatric patients that are COVID-19 positive: Fewer than 5
- Total COVID-19 patients discharged to date: 7,202
- COVID-19 patients discharged yesterday: 10
National COVID-19 Data: For COVID-19 data for the U.S., including case numbers, hospitalization rates, hospital capacity, and more, visit the Cases, Data, and Surveillance page on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.