For Thoracic Patients
Thoracic Surgery at the University of Michigan provides comprehensive outpatient and inpatient services, both diagnostic and therapeutic, for patients with non-cardiac surgical diseases of the chest.
- New Patient Appointments: (734) 936-4973
- Follow-up Appointments: (734) 936-8857
- For all medical questions: Call the nurse/clinic at 734-936-8857 during office hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). After hours, holidays, and on weekends call Hospital Paging at (734) 936-6267 and ask for the Thoracic Surgery Resident on call.
- Patient & Visitor Guide: Visit our online patient and visitor guide for more information about insurance, registration and other patient resources.
- MyUofMHealth: Create an account and login on MyUofMhealth to manage and access your health information online.
For Referring Physicians
We highly value your referral relationship with us. That's why we want your patients to have the best experience possible when you refer them to us.
- Referrals, Inpatient and Hospital Transfers: M-LINE: (800) 962-3555
- Consult Request Form: For appointments only, you also have the option of filling in a Referral Form and faxing it directly to the clinic.
- Physician Liaison Team: If you have questions or would like an introduction to any of our faculty, contact one of our Physician Liaisons.