There are more than 100 sleep disorders, and the University of Michigan Sleep Disorders Center is experienced in treating all of them. Feel free to discuss your condition or symptoms with your sleep medicine specialist.
The following organizations can also provide information about sleep conditions or issues:
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM):
- American Sleep Apnea Association (ASAA)
- American Thoracic Society (ATS): Patient Information Series: What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Adults?
- FDA: CPAP TIPS: YouTube video
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI): What Are Sleep Studies?
- National Sleep Foundation (NSF)
- Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation, Inc.