The Michigan Medicine Department of Urology is accepting new patients for initial and second opinions. Our medical staff’s goal is to see and evaluate patients based on their symptoms and urologic needs in a timely manner.
Patients: If you are a patient looking to receive kind and compassionate care at the leading urologic practice in Michigan, use our online appointment form to request an appointment online or call 734–936–7030.
In-Person Visit Locations and Virtual Care
In order to meet our patients needs we offer the following types of visits:
In-Person at one of our nine state-wide locations:
- Ann Arbor: Taubman Health Center
- Ann Arbor: Rogel Cancer Center
- Ann Arbor: West Ann Arbor - Parkland Plaza
- Brighton Center for Specialty Care
- Chelsea: St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea Hospital
- Livonia Specialty Care Center
- Muskegon: West Shore Urology
- Northville Health Center
- Ypsilanti Health Center
Virtual Visits at home with same personalized interaction and care. Learn more about Virtual Video Visits.