An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce your risk of getting sick with seasonal flu and spreading it to others.
If you’re active on the MyUofMHealth.org patient portal, you will be able to self-schedule your flu shot at a location convenient for you. If you already have an appointment scheduled to see a Michigan Medicine provider, you may ask to be vaccinated during your visit. Choose to schedule at any of the locations below.
You can also attend a walk-in flu clinic provided by Michigan Visiting Nurses. Click here to view the walk-in schedule.
New to MyUofMHealth.org? Sign Up Now
- Briarwood Center for Women, Children and Young Adults (Building 2)
- Briarwood Medical Group (Building 3)
- Briarwood Family Medicine (Building 10)
- Brighton Health Center
- Canton Health Center
- Chelsea Health Center
- Dexter Health Center
- Domino’s Farms Family Medicine
- Howell Health Center
- Livonia Health Center
- Northville Health Center
- West Ann Arbor Health Center
- Ypsilanti Health Center