Medical School or Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, 1987
George Washington University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, DC, 1997
Hematology/Medical Oncology, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center of Boston, 1993
Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplantation, National Institutes of Health, 1995
- New Treatments for Acute Graft-Versus Host Disease.
- Biomarkers and New Treatments for Chronic Graft-Versus Host Disease.
- Ancillary and Supportive Care for Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease.
- Long Term Complications and Survivorship Issues after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Multidisciplinary Interventions and Patient Reported Outcomes in the Assessment of Response to Therapy in Chronic Graft-Versus Host Disease.