Empower Yourself with Information
The UMHS resource centers network is your gateway to reliable information about your health. Visit the centers to pick up free handouts or check-out books, DVDs and/or CDs. You may also request an information search on your specific health condition.
- FRIENDS Depression Education and Resource Center (FDERC) Located in the east end of the Rachel Upjohn Building Atrium, the FRIENDS Depression Education and Resource Center specializes in depression and related illnesses to help improve understanding and encourage individuals to seek assistance for this very treatable illness.
- Mardigian Wellness Resource Center, Cardiovascular Center Located in the U-M Cardiovascular Center, the Mardigan Wellness Resource Center specializes in heart and vascular diseases including risk factors such as cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Mott Children’s Hospital Family Resource Center (FRC) Located in the Family Center on the 1st floor of the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, the Mott Family Resource Center is dedicated to meeting a family's needs in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
- Patient Education Resource Center (PERC) The Patient Education Resource Center is located in the Comprehensive Cancer Center and specializes in cancer education including information and resources related to specific types of cancer and treatment as well as coping, support and survivorship.
- Women's Health Resource Center (WHRC) The Women's Health Resource Center is located on the 9th floor of the Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital and specializes in women's health through the life-span.