Manage and Request an Appointment with your U-M Physician through the online Patient Portal - MyUofMHealth.org
Managing and Requesting Appointments Online
Under the “Appointments” tab on MyUofMHealth.org, you can view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012. You can also include:
- if you are open to seeing another care team member
- the reason you want to be seen
- times you are available
- any additional details you want the team to know.
The request will be sent to the office of the provider you’d like to see, where staff will review availability. When the staff finds an appointment time that works, you will receive a notification in your portal.
Visit MyUofMHealth.org to register for or log into the patient portal.
For questions or more information about MyUofMHealth.org:
- email HIM-PatientPortal@med.umich.edu, or
- call our Health Information Management Department at (734) 615-0872, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.