Pediatric Rehabilitation Center - Commonwealth
Our new Commonwealth location in Ann Arbor offers:
- Physical Therapy/ Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Physician Offices/Clinics
- Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology Providers
- Assisted Technology and Gaming
Please note: Outpatient therapy services previously located on the University of Michigan Health System campus on level 2 of University Hospital South (old Mott), including speech-language pathology and physical therapy/occupational therapy, moved to the new location on Commonwealth Boulevard beginning in December 2013.
For more information about the services offered at our new facility, or to confirm which location your appointment will take place at, please call 734-763-2554.