We offer a comprehensive range of the latest treatments for acute, chronic and cancer pain problems. We are committed to decreasing the level of pain and suffering in your patients and returning them to a maximum level of functioning and independence. Our ultimate goal is to help restore their quality of life.
Our dedicated and supportive staff includes anesthesiologists, neurologists, an internist specializing in pain medication management and detoxification, a pain psychologist and a physical therapist.
A neurologist specializing in the treatment of headache and facial pain staffs our headache clinic.
Our team of pain specialists offers the most advanced treatment options currently available in a supportive, compassionate environment. Our high patient satisfaction rate speaks for itself.
Common Conditions Treated:
- Back and neck pain
- Cancer or cancer therapy-related pain
- Cervicogenic headache and occipital neuralgia
- Chest wall pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Disc Disease
- Facet syndrome
- Failed back surgery
- Headaches and facial pain
- Intractable angina
- Ischemic pain from peripheral vascular disease
- Limb pain
- Nerve entrapment
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Phantom limb/stump pain
- Post-herpetic neuralgia (pain from shingles)
- Post-surgical pain (e.g., ilioinguinal neuralgia, post
- mastectomy pain, post-thoracotomy pain)
- Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Scarred nerves
- Spinal stenosis
- Vertebral body compression fractures