- News releases and tipsheets via e-mail, RSS and online distribution services. Members of the media may sign up to receive UMHS releases and tipsheets by sending a message to UMHSmedia@umich.edu . Please include your news organization’s name, and any preferences you might have for specific types of news.
- Video/audio and photos/graphics for selected stories. (To receive video packages that can be used to assemble news stories, e-mail UMHSmedia@umich.edu).
- Assistance identifying sources on any topic in health, medicine and biomedical science.
- Assistance in scheduling phone and in-person interviews with experts from any area of UMHS
- Complete logistical support for video or photography shoots in any of our facilities. Please give as much notice as possible.
- Assistance as field producers for video or radio interviews, including serving as eye-contact stand-ins or conducting interviews when producers cannot accompany their crew.
- Assistance in arranging live interviews with UMHS faculty and staff via U-M's broadcast-quality ISDN line or the U-M satellite TV facility.
- Coordination with the U-M News Service and U-M Office of Public Affairs on cross-campus news and issues.