MyUofMHealth.org is a secure way to manage your health online, offering a 24/7 connection to the University of Michigan Health System and your important health information.
Our online patient portal gives you secure access to health information anywhere, at any time.
Connect with Us
- Message your care team
- View parts of your health records, including allergies and immunization history
- Request appointments, view past appointments and cancel upcoming appointments up to 24 hours before scheduled
- See your test results
- Request a prescription renewal
- Pay bills online (for hospital and physician services fees after Feb. 1, 2012. For bills before this date, use the MedPay system)
- Request access to view your child’s health information
- Grant another adult access to view your health information
For questions or more information about MyUofMHealth.org, email HIM-PatientPortal@med.umich.edu, or call our Health Information Management Department at 734-615-0872 Monday-Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm.