From simple to complex, the University of Michigan Health System is a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic conditions.
We offer diagnostic evaluation and care for patients of all ages with diverse immune disorders, including:
- Allergies, including all food allergies
- Anaphylaxis (extreme allergic reactions)
- Chronic sinusitis and nasal polyposis
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Nasal allergy
- Immune deficiencies
- Occupational allergies
- Hereditary angioedema (swelling beneath the skin)
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment to discuss allergy treatment at one of our University of Michigan allergy clinics, call 1-800-211-8181, or one of the clinic numbers listed below under Locations. To find a University of Michigan allergy doctor, click on the Physicians heading.