As a mail-order pharmacy developed by the University of Michigan, the Michigan Medicine Specialty Pharmacy ensures timely and continuous access to medications. Our experienced pharmacists are committed to supporting you with comprehensive care throughout the entire treatment process. Below are some resources for Spcialty Pharmacy patients.
The U-M patient portal offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health, view upcoming visits or make payments. Visit the MyUofMHealth.org home page to log in, create an account (if you have an activation code) or request an activation code.
Prescription Refills by Email
- Date of birth
- Medication strength and
- Date medication is to be shipped
For more information about parking, visit our U-M Medical Center maps page or visit the Parking - Main Medical Center page, visit the U-M Medical Center - Ann Arbor page. Below are details about parking for each of the pharmacy locations:
- East Ann Arbor: 4260 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor. Lot is free. Entrance is in the center, with revolving door. Valet parking is available.
- Cancer Center: 1500 E Medical Center Dr. P1 structure, next to Cancer Center. Valet is available M-F, 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Taubman: 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor. P2 structure, next to front entrance of Taubman Center. Valet parking is available M-F, 5:30am - 7:00pm, Sat/Sun, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Medicare Standards
- Enrollment Form: Please contact your Financial Coordinator & they can email, fax or mail you the required paperwork.
- Online payment via your patient portal account at MyUofMHealth.org. Please contact the Health Information Management Department at 734-615-0872 if needed for additional help with account activation.
- Telephone payment to the Michigan Medicine Billing and Financial Assistance line at 855-855-0863, then press option 2 (Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 6 pm ET).
- In-person payment at a checkout station during your clinic visit(s)
- Mail payment to:
Patient Customer Services
Palatine, IL 60055-4410
Visit our Contact Specialty Pharmacy Services page for information about our locations, phone numbers and email addresses, including what to include when requesting medication refills. For information about general pharmacy services visit the Pharmacies page in our Patient and Visitors section.