University of Michigan Health System Wheelchair Seating Service has the largest number of Certified Rehabilitation Engineers in the state of Michigan – and we’re the leading provider of custom mobility products in the area.
Plus, we handle everything – from initial evaluation to service after delivery.
- Free in-home estimates and demonstrations
- Full repair facility
- Wheelchair, scooter and other ambulatory equipment repair
- Patient lifts
- Bathroom safety equipment
- Competitive pricing
- Sports Center experts will help you find just the right sporting goods, including hand-powered cycles and specialized snow or water ski equipment
Our goal is to ensure that equipment is both safe and effective – and to improve your quality of life. That’s why we have provided complete patient care, technical and support services since 1997.
Our interdisciplinary team consists of:
- Certified Rehabilitation Technologists (CRTS)
- Physical Therapists,
- Repair Technicians
- Administrative and support staff members
We have experience with the most basic and the most complex devices and pride ourselves on developing individualized plans that suit each person’s needs.
Every year, University of Michigan Health System Wheelchair Seating Service serves 10,000 adults and children who need wheelchairs and assistive equipment.
We look forward to working with you.
Call 734-971-8286 to contact Wheelchair Seating Service.