The Comprehensive Asthma Management Program, located at Domino’s Farms, is now accepting new patients. This program will provide outstanding care to those patients with difficult-to-control asthma. Highlights of the program include:
- Multidisciplinary clinic with Allergy & Pulmonary asthma specialists working together
- Coordinated patient education program provided by a certified asthma educator with defined milestones (5-6 session series of in-person & telephone behavioral counseling visits).
- Improve care coordination & provide a consistent location while a plan of care is established and while being followed by the specialty, prior to returning back to their primary care provider.
- Social work and Michigan Visiting Nurses services for patients as needed
Scope of Clinic:
- Established UMHS patients referred by UMHS provider
- Patients that call Allergy and Pulmonary call center with an asthma diagnosis and meet eligibility criteria
- Patient discharged from the hospital with diagnosis of asthma exacerbation
- Age: Adults (18 and older)
In order to refer to the Comprehensive Asthma Management Program, please complete the MiChart referral:
- Referral to Comprehensive Asthma Management Program Adult (REF209)